Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clueless






I really do not know what I'm doing with this thing but everyone's doing it so....also I'm trying to quit smoking and doing anything helps keep my mind off that.


I'm a member of the CForginals yahoo list which is a great list. I've been looking at all the members websites and blogs and...again...trying to keep busy in a lazy sort of way..so


Here we are.






Sally is one of the members who furnished the tutorial for dragons. She has a class at Doll Street Dreamers which anyone interested in should definately check out. I'd post a link if I knew how to do that but if you can find a blog...you can use google and find these things..right?

1 comment:

  1. I love that pose with the paw(claw?) in the air like its saying yeah I'm cool

    ReplyDelete